GameDev Legal Clinic
Workshop: GameDev Legal Clinic
Are you developing the best video game of all times but fear the legal challenges that lie ahead? You don’t have to anymore! GDS is organizing a legal clinic with a video game lawyer who will happily answer all your questions, whether you are a small indie studio working on your first game or an experienced team developing a AAA title.
GDS 2023 is bringing you the opportunity to ask a video game attorney about any legal issues that you are currently dealing with or about which you would simply like to know more. You can discuss for example the following issues:
- setting up a game dev company
- working as a game developer
- video games & intellectual property
- negotiating deals with publishers
- financing game development
- other issues of your interest
About the Speaker
Jaroslav is the head of video game practice at MAVERICKS law firm based in Prague. He regularly advises game studios, indie developers, publishers and investors on publishing & investment deals, intellectual property issues, licensing and protection of brand. Jaroslav regularly lectures on video game law at conferences and universities.
When, Where, For Whom?
- December 9, 2023 (Saturday) between 14:00 and 16:00
- The workshop will be held physically in Workshop Room 1
- The workshop is open for all GDS attendees and is completely free.